[PD] DesireData 0.39.A.pre3

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 12:49:33 CET 2006

Chun gave an entertaining and informative talk on DD saturday
at the FAVE2006 gathering. Watching the multi-stage history/undo
stack and object insert features was really exciting.

Also worth mentioning but slightly OT was Steve Harris overview of
the new LV2 plugin framework. Seems like recompiling old LADSPA
plugins is going to be easy enough with the added benefit of
a cleaner interface that will help VST interoperability too.

I don't have a transcript or any idea if there is video of the event,
but I think Daniel may have recorded some audio.