[PD] [Gem] performance issues on ubuntu (no hardware accel?)

derek holzer derek at x-i.net
Tue Nov 28 00:01:02 CET 2006

Hi Roman,

I just wanted to get that out of the way. Just because glxgears runs
doesn't mean that OpenGL is working and you actually have direct
rendering. Sorry I can't help more, since I've never gotten ATI cards to
work properly with Linux. Glad at least those work for you! ;-)

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl