[PD] DesireData 0.39.A.pre3

day 5 day5ive at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:47:23 CET 2006

Also on PowerPC architecture based Macintosh.

Excellent work, all involved! This software has been just the push I
needed to get some associates of mine to take a second look at jMax
since the interface for DesireData topically resembles that of jMax to
a point where someone familiar with the latter software could easily
make the transition.

./d5