[PD] reverse & variable speed soundplayback?

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Nov 28 21:38:12 CET 2006

dear hcs,

i've changed it according to your suggestions. there is no play
button because it should play right when you opened a sample. i
suggest one wich is 1-5 seconds long with 44.1 kHz. if the rate is
different then set it.
the ftos object is used. i don't know wich library this is and how i
should avoid it, some people apparently don't have it.
i haven't tone very much in the audio domain and i would be happy to
hear thinks like it should not be done like this because of ...
rather use ... it will be better because ...
thank you.