[PD] osc~ / phasor~ / cos~ ...sometimes clicking

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 21:14:31 CET 2006

Clicks are most often CPU / buffer related problems, however. On my
laptop, for instance, I have to disable the wireless card if I want to
use even a very simple PD patch and not get clicks, for example. I
have to disable it for using other audio apps, also - but the problems
in PD are always more severe than any other audio program.

~David