[PD] reverse & variable speed soundplayback?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 29 06:54:29 CET 2006

On Nov 28, 2006, at 3:59 PM, Steffen wrote:

> On 28/11/2006, at 21.48, Steffen wrote:
>
>> Found that one had to:
>> - load a smaple
>> - toggle "the" metro on
>> - move the In slider a bit to "start", then move it back or leave it
>> - adjust the volume
>> - play with the In/Out/Play sliders
>
> Sorry. By bad. The "move he In slider part" seam not needed.

That's what fixed it for me.  In order for it to start, I need to
move the IN slider.  Then it works.  To fix this add a [loadbang]-[1
( to this part of [pd stuff]

[r in_out]  [loadbang
|           /
|        [1 (
|     /
|  /
[set $1(

Its a very nice patch, especially now that's its all cleaned up.  It
would be a very nice graph-on-parent object to have.  Also, in this
form, it would be a nice tutorial patch.  Mind if I add it to the
audio tutorial?

Computer science is no more related to the computer than astronomy is
related to the telescope.      -Edsger Dykstra