[PD] reverse & variable speed soundplayback?

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Thu Nov 30 16:39:48 CET 2006

On 30/11/2006, at 12.59, Max Neupert wrote:

>  enjoy the small patchwork.

thanks a lot. i can learn quite a bit from your patch. it answers
quite some questions i have asked my self while reading about "Pd".

I'd surggest however, to bang the the [1( that initialize the show by
setting $0-in_out to 1 with [loadbang] instead of from [r $0-
loadfile] (and [t b b]). If one click to open a new file in the
sampler, but decides not to anyways, hence press cancel, then the In
slider position is reset. It is that reset that might be unwanted,
since one might want to keep the current slider values when one
decided not to load a new sample anyway. Just an idea.