[PD] GRiPD and shell don't play well together

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 30 20:13:09 CET 2006

alberto.zin at poste.it a écrit :
> Hi Patco,
>
> find it in attachemnt (bad quality and large file, sorry)..
> Nothing extremely sophisticated/complicated but
> functional.

Thank you, this interface looks very good, and the patch seems to be
well adapted for using GRIPD, no so many parameters. and no needs for a
particular widget.
I began with GRIPD on such use, but it became inadapted for larger
projects, anyway, I need now to give another try, and maybe to add some
other widgets or functionnality since it's possible for me to get and
modify the code.
> On the other side, selecting PD to make music (or whatever)
> already tell us that the user in some
> sense "loves programming algoritmically" and does not
> want only take sounds out-from-the-black-magic-box

yes exactely,
I would say, selecting PD to make an environment for making music....

Best,
Patco.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com