[PD] Gem: can't load library

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Dec 5 23:58:57 CET 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 4:01 PM, chris clepper wrote:

> On 12/5/06, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> So you are saying that they removed NV compatibility from in mesa
> when going from 6.4 to 6.5?
>
> This is just one specific extension for Nvidia specific shaders.  I
> don't know if anyone is using those shaders, but we could probably
> get by only with the ARB spec support.

We are downgrading to mesa 6.4 because we know it works there. We
also tried compiling against the 6.5 version.  It loaded, but had
other issues.  Actually, its the same bug that was reported for the
autobuilds on Mac/Intel.  The video was playing but it was like it
was only playing one pixel of the whole video, spread out over the
whole area that was being textured.  This was with the examples/Gem/
4.pix/05.movie.pd

                                               http://at.or.at/hans/