[PD] matrix~ os x problems

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 00:36:05 CET 2006

Hello all,

I am interested in using matrix~ in OS X - but  I can't get it to
work.  It won't create the object.  I'm using pd-extended 38.4, but it
won't work in 39.2 test4 either.

error (miXed): bad creation arguments for class 'matrix~'
               missing number of inlets
 matrix~
... couldn't create

I have zexy loaded.

Any ideas?  I want to build an audio connection matrix for live improv patches.

Thanks!
Kevin

--
"[D]aily life [is] a theatrical landscape in which 'everyone has their
price,' God (via televangelism) and happiness (smile buttons) become