[PD] pix_record mixed pixes

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 12 01:29:10 CET 2006

chris clepper a écrit :
> Very simple example of pix_snap and pix_record attached.
 >The example patch 07.Snapshot1.pd works on Windows here.  What problem
do you have?

The attached exemple makes a movie with a black  screen, instead of the
nice rotating lined cube.
*snip*
GEM: ver: 0.91-cvs
GEM: compiled: Sep  8 2006

GemMan: create window
GLEW version 1.3.3
GEM: Start rendering
GL: énumérant non valide
recordQT : filename C:/img/test.mov
pix_record: recording on!
recordQT: setup end
recordQT : movie written to
C:/img/test.movÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
pix_record : movie written
*snip*

In the 07.Snapshot1.pd example, pd crashes when I click on [snap(,

using pd-0.40-1,

I've tried with the last nightly build, it crashed when I render gemwin.