[PD] mr peach... and a few questions (prefs and xml sockets)

Miguel Cardoso mcardoso at soopa.org
Tue Dec 12 13:23:01 CET 2006

Thanks  for all the help!!

I copied them and added the folder to the path in pd prefs. Its
working now :D
Im also in my first steps of compiling files now :D

I have 2 questions:

1) I don't understand very well how the preferences work. I removed
cyclone and added the mrpeach folder in pd Startup preferences and
its working now.
Is there a way to add the number of folders, since all the slots are
filled?

2) Im trying to send data into flash through XMLSocket...
to send data from flash to pure data is quite easy, but from pd to
flash im getting no results...

tpcserver and netserver should be able to send data as XML servers
right?
Is my problem with the data format im sending or do I have to install
a xml server such as oregano or flash media server?

best
miguel

On Dec 12, 2006, at 2:28 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Dec 11, 2006, at 9:01 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Miguel Cardoso wrote:
>>
>>> missing files compiling mr peach externals for intel! can anyone
>>> tell me where to find them?
>>> stdio.h: No such file or directory
>>> sys/types.h: No such file or directory
>>> string.h: No such file or directory
>>> pthread.h: No such file or directory