[PD] merry ....

Vreahli the Audio Bandit vreahli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 05:43:23 CET 2007

That's QUITE impressive for PD! (I still haven't figured out how to get
everything working together smoothly with pd yet. ) It sounds great
regardless of the production environment. Question - are the drums
samples or did you write a patch to emulate a drum machine? And how did
you handle the melody sequences?