[PD] wiiremote b4

nick weldin nick at paddingtonarts.org.uk
Mon Jan 1 16:01:42 CET 2007

No problem - I sent it to you rather than the list by mistake.

>Let's keep this on list, since it might be of interest to others.

wiiremote object creates with message

wiiremote 1.0B4-UB by Masayuki Akamatsu
Pd port by Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
compiled on Dec 28 2006 at 04:27:29
compiled against Pd version 0.39.2

If I open the help patch I get

[import] $Revision: 1.2 $
written by Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
compiled on Dec 28 2006 at 04:27:29
compiled against Pd version 0.39.2
[import]: ERROR: can't load library in io

I am using test 7 build of .39.2, with the preference file in my
preference folder.

create connect message box, click on connect message in this patch or
in the help patch, wait for a few seconds and Pd quits with no
messages.

The app unexpectedly quit dialogue box in the finder doesn't come up,
but crash log in library is updated.

I wikk send the crash log to your address rather than the list, as am
not sure if there is info in it that shouldn't be totally public
(from a security point of view rather than dubious activities on my
machine).

I've got the Wii hooked up fine to the Max object and it works with
Darwin remote.

Cheers

Nick