[PD] merry ....

padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Tue Jan 2 01:45:37 CET 2007

I already had it on my drive :) Did you post that one on hurleur?
I love the slides on the acid sounds. Reminds me of some old Static or
Ozric Tentacles, nice.

The drums on that track are a bit of a mix. There's a couple of hihats
using a mix of additive and FM, one of syntax the nerds snaredrums from
the bag of tricks (which uses the t3line for sharp attacks), some bongos
I made with narrow band filtered noise and ringmod. The nice verb is from
[fdn~] set-up with its exponential method.