[PD] wiiremote b4

nick weldin nick at paddingtonarts.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 09:38:34 CET 2007

Well you managed it before I even sorted out cvsing the source, thanks.

I'm not getting crashes now - its trying to connect.

Have not managed to successfully pair them yet but will be able to
try more this afternoon.

I'm getting the same situation that i was getting at one point with
the max patch, so am hopeful that i can rewind my memory to the point
where i remember how I resolved it.

The connect message appears in the the pd window as connect 1, and if
you 1 a one to a metro hooked up to the wii object you get 16 16 16 0
coming out (no changing values). The flashing leds don't stop on the
wii remote (this is the sign that it is trying to pair - the pairing
attempts usually time out after 15 secs or so if nothing is found to
pair with, so something is going on).

Will report back tonight if I have more news.

Happy New year everyone.

Nick