[PD] 64 Studio and a 64bit pd

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Jan 3 14:54:48 CET 2007

Hello,

> It should be much easier if you checked the release branch:
>
> mkdir pure-data
> cd pure-data
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended abstractions
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended doc
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended extensions
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended externals
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended pd
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended packages
> cvs co -r branch-v0-39-2-extended scripts
> cd packages/linux_make
> make install && make package

I will try that. At the moment there is a mismatch with jack and
jackdevel lib versions in 64 Studio and regular Debian 64. Unfortunally
64 Studio didn't provide the jackdevellib so at the moment I could built
pd extended only without Jacksupport but at least the externals would be
there. But I hope in the next few days the dev lib will be available, I
really would like to compile a Jacked CSound too...

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner