[PD] OT::::: new daax! release at costellam.net

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Jan 4 16:21:20 CET 2007

Hooray! More Pd music!
I find this kind of ambient/glitch techno is perfect music for programming
to. Some really original minimalistic sounds in there, it's very sparse
unlike my music, I find that refreshing - each sound comes as a surprise
, I like the way rythmns build up and dissolve again.
Great stuff, thanks for sharing. Have you written much in English about
how you make the music? Maybe you could link up your netlable to the
Pd webring too.

Andy