[PD] Google Summer of Code

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Mon Jan 8 22:58:08 CET 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 16:25 -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> > i'm curious, what would be the projects that you'd propose? how
> should
> > it be integrated into the development process of pd?
>
> That would depend on who was interested.  There is plenty to do,
> that's for sure.  The whole reason I would do this is to make sure
> that it would get integrated in.

well, i guess it needs some open discussion among the pd developers, and
especially with miller about what projects he would accept or not.

i mean, it's probably useless to have someone work on something like
simd optimization, the scheduler or xlet tooltips, if miller is not
going to accept the code.

so, i'd definitely like to hear, what miller thinks of this ...

tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who
seek happiness for itself seek victory without war.
  William S. Burroughs