[PD] IEMMatrix help files missing in Pd-E

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:39:11 CET 2007

Title pretty much says it all... none of the mtx objects help files
seem to be in the builds.  I haven't updated my dev layout in a while
but they're present in externals/iem/iemmatrix/doc and abs here.

Also having the creation issue when using the symbolic representations
of operators, e.g. mtx_<= will not create until mtx_le has been.  I
remember reading about this before and can't remember the outcome, so
apologies if this is redundant information.

Awesome stuff with the color presets, fonts, etc!  Pd is starting to
feel quite complete lately... we better hurry and put some grit back
in  : ).