[PD] Pd in SL

Patrick Pagano pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Jan 10 18:03:32 CET 2007

 I woudl urge anyone interested in developing this to contact me inWOrld

my name is

PatUFDW Tone

 I have full access to Gator Nation Island which is currently a private island, but we have a full region to develop/explore and install PDSL, a theatre and a sound system to use. Cuurently DJs in SL use shoutcast or icecast to stream audio inWOrld, hence my question about the objects. But i woudl love to have some help and interaction.

pp

Hello,

being interested combining complex 3D scenery with realtime synthesis I
am working on a project interfacing the Crystal Space 3D engine with pd
with trivial netsend/netreceive events. Before that I done simular
things with custom OpenGL applications and pd but CS looks promising. I
am interested into the combination of SL and pd...

Cheers,

Malte
--
Malte Steiner