[PD] [PD-announce] IanniX 0.638ß

Cyrill cduneau at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 22:47:14 CET 2007

Hi,

and sorry about the lack of information.
Well, IanniX is a graphical sequencer that uses OSC, and so works perfectly with pd. It is pretty easy to use, and some examples with pd are available on the sourceforge IanniX webpage.
Have a look at this page/
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=174402

thanks

cyrill