[PD] rvbap now added to CVS [was: Looking for vbap_reverb]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Jan 12 19:53:44 CET 2007

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> I'm also in contact with Olaf directly and I'm almost done with
> converting his more advanced [rvbap] external from Max to Pd. This
> has a builtin calculation of reverb coefficients to be sent to
> [matrix~] or [mtx_*~] I'll commit it when it's ready.

It's ready: I checked in the Pd-port of Olaf Matthes' [rvbap] plus
help-patches to the CVS and just used the /externals/vbap directory
for this. The code is ifdef'd a lot to stay usable with Max/MSP as
well (and includes some bugfixes as added bonus).

Thanks a lot to Olaf who was a big help with porting. Binaries should
show up in the next pd-autobuilds so please hammer it. The demo-patch
assumes you have Iemmatrix installed and it uses [mtx_*~] instead of
the old [matrix~], where the arguments and inlets were different.

Ciao