[PD] ASDR

Rune Lain Knudsen fluxrotator at postmaster.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 14:20:55 CET 2007

>Hello, I am afraid it is not an adsr. ADSR only have four parameters,
>it also looks like envgen from ggee,

You can set the envelope to four points if you want to. I just wanted to have the option of having something more advanced than an adsr(aadddsrrr for example).
I haven't tried envgen but as far as I know it's an external. This is a native pd-patch and I kinda like it that way because it's quicker to get it up and running on any platform without thinking about compiling/finding a binary etc.

> what this patch will be used for?

adsr(once I get the sustain into the patch)
and lfo's and maybe some sequencing.

>What's a "sustain function that can loop between more than one point" ?

As I said this isn't done yet but I'm thinking of a sustain that, instead of stopping at one point, goes back and forth between two-three points. That way you can have slight dynamics in the sound when holding down a key as well.

Hot new product - Spider Networks introduces stunning online ePortfolio solution for students and teachers

http://www.spider-networks.net/solutions/eportfolio.html