[PD] ASDR

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 14 13:17:41 CET 2007

Rune Lain Knudsen a écrit :

> You can set the envelope to four points if you want to. I just wanted to have the option of having something more advanced than an adsr(aadddsrrr for example).

 Since sixty years of electronic music the need for an enveloppe
generator  with more than the four usual parameters has not been
necessary, why would we need now an aaddsrr, what's the interest?
>> what this patch will be used for?
>>
> adsr(once I get the sustain into the patch)
> and lfo's and maybe some sequencing.

An enveloppe might be neat for drawing lfo or vco waveshapes indeed, and
even excellent if the curves could have another shape than a line.
It would look like the enveloppe generator of some vst intrument like
crystal synth.
PC.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com