[PD] compiling iemmatrix OSX 10.4

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:15:15 CET 2007

Hi listy,

I have really really been wanting to get started on using mtx_mul~ as per a
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-12/044988.html

I decided in the end since it is:
a: not working for me in pd-extended 0.38 (see prev thread)
b: not included in any pd-extended builds for OS X after that

that I need to compile it myself.  I try to run the autoconf in the src
directory and I get:

klangisch:~/externals/iem/iemmatrix/src kmccoy$ autoconf
configure.ac:40: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_CFLAGS
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:155: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LDFLAGS

I don't have much experience compiling and I'm not quite sure where to go
from here.  This set of objects would be really exciting for me to use, so
if anyone can help me with this I would *very* much appreciate it.

Kevin

--

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com