[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7 released

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue Jan 16 17:15:03 CET 2007

On 15/01/2007, at 23.40, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Maybe someone with an Intel Mac could try compiling Pd-0.39.2-
> extended-test7 without the compiler optimizations.

I'd do that. I just need to know a few things (or re-know them).

I'd like to build the core of the Pd-extended, that is without
externals, docs etc, and I guess the 'darwin_app_core' target  in
packages/darwin_app/Makefile does just that.

That is, if I do:
- checkout pd, packages
- cd packages; make patch_pd
- cd darwin_app; make darwin_app_core

I'll have an .app bundle with the Pd core application but with the Pd-
extended patches applied?

If that's right, what version of Pd do i need/checkout?