[PD] [lanbox] and [tcpclient]

Oli44 oli44 at manga-burgah.net
Wed Jan 17 14:59:15 CET 2007

Hi list,

I'm working on a multimedia/dance performance, until now we've kept the audio & video (Pd+Gem) running separately from the light. We've recently purchased a lanbox, it would be great to avoid using Midi on that project, that's wy we chose the LCX model.I've tried to have a connection setup following that thread http://elists.resynthesize.com/pd-list/2006/09/1636340/

but I cant find a working [tcpclient] for Linux (Debian sid) nor for OSX in order to communicate with the Lanbox. Any idea or link?

Olivier