[PD] [lanbox] and [tcpclient]

martin.peach at sympatico.ca martin.peach at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 17 19:36:54 CET 2007

> > IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote ..
> >> Oli44 wrote:
> the more sophisticated version would be to check out /externals/mrpeach/
> and /externals/Makefile and /packages and do a "make"
>
> the best version would be to provide a simple makefile for people who
> don't want to spend days checking out or downloading binaries.
> but this is likely to break everything.

Even simpler:
I usually use a shell script instead of a makefile if there is only one or two source files to build. Somthing like this works on linux, but probably could be extended:

#! /bin/bash
echo "Hello"
gcc -O2 -DPD -shared -o midifile.pd_linux -I/usr/local/include/ midifile.c -L /usr/local/lib
echo "done"

Martin