[PD] no text support in gem under OSX

maciej wojnicki maciejwojnicki at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 15:12:47 CET 2007

hello list

I have a problem with this message:
Gem has been compiled without font support.
that I recieve when trying to use text3d object

I know that thishave been discussed before on this list and the end point was tha implementation of thex under OSX is not finished.
I`d like to know if there is any version of gem available with text support on OSX or is  it possible to compile it and if so then could someone help me with it as I have no idea how to compile it myself.

I need this text badly, please help!

Thanks in advance.

maciej.