[PD] [PD-announce] Fwd: Pd workshops + open source symposium in Los Angeles

august august at develop.ment.org
Wed Jan 24 06:23:13 CET 2007

You beat me to posting it.

The space is limited for this workshop, and preference is given to
University of California affiliates...but I doubt we will turn anyone
away who comes with their own laptop. (if you are interested, and don't
make the cut, write me an email and I will try to squeeze you in).

So, if you or your freind who's always been wanting to learn PD is in
the LA area....go to the registration page:

http://ucdarnet.org/projects/OPEN/registration.php

all the best -august.

PS:  Derek and others...if you can point me to any useful material for
the workshop, I'd appreciate it.