[PD] MULTIPLE aenv~ was: multiple qlist/z~/limiter~ problem

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Wed Jan 24 19:40:52 CET 2007

Hello,

you probably won't remember my problem, so I link to my original post
from July 2006:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-07/040439.html

After playing with my patches for some time, I have found the solution
to my problem: It was neither qlist, z~ or limiter~, but multiple aenv~
that caused the problem. After replacing the aenv~ by eadsr~, everything
is going fine right now.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."