[PD] osc typetags

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Fri Jan 26 18:44:48 CET 2007

hi, i understand now how route works. yeah. thanks. its a neat tool
which i'll implement if good use for it comes up in future. what i was
doing was sending [send 3( through [sendOSC]. this was producing
"error: $1: argument number out of range". I didn't know that the
message, regardless of initializing or disabling "typetags", would have
to be the second? argument of the message "send". like [send blah 3(
produces the result from dumpOSC. perhaps there is a way to only use
one argument, as in what you want to transmit. whatever. ok thanks
bunch..