[PD] [PD-announce] Fwd: Pd workshops + open source symposium in Los Angeles

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Jan 27 00:49:39 CET 2007

A wiki page for people to post their workshop materials:

http://puredata.org/docs/workshops

Make a page about your workshop, like this!

http://puredata.org/docs/workshops/walcheturm06

Here are a bunch of materials in CVS, as part of PDDP.  It would be
awesome if you could work on the "intro" one with some good and fun
examples.  Right now, its just a bunch of heavy material;

http://pure-data.cvs.sourceforge.net/pure-data/doc/tutorials/

.hc