[PD] Re: [Microsound-announce] IanniX 0.639b online

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Sat Jan 27 05:13:20 CET 2007

hi kyle,

yes me too the patch is pretty slow (linux, pd 0.40.2). i am working on
using pure data to produce beat sequence in iannix. i will upload the
examples. you can use pure data to produce complex break-beat or whatever
style you like using pd osc -> iannix and then using iannix to read and send
the osc information back to pd. i asked the authors to add some information
about the triggers (x,y,z). this way we will be able to use z as amplitude
or x for something else etc...

stay tuned.
pat