[PD] osc

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 02:31:38 CET 2007

 hi, perhaps the names of these are different than what i'm calling them but i was under the impression that a computer has two ip address (at least). one is private or local, the other is used by the internet like websites. the second can also be found by going to websites like http://whatsmyip.org/ . I don't have a computer with PD at the moment, was wondering if oscx could send data to that second type of ip address. So, if one could send information (or receive information) using the less private ip address using osc in pd.

 If making this inquiry a touch more clear would be of good cause, I'd be fast to be of aid.

 Thank you