[Pd] Pd's biquad

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 03:44:42 CET 2007

On 1/29/07, Frank Barknecht <fbar at footils.org> wrote:
> Hallo,
> Chuckk Hubbard hat gesagt: // Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
>
> I just remembered, that Cook is a colleage of Julius O. Smith III and
> recommends JOS for people who want to dig deeper into the math. And
> the good thing is: JOS has a huge amount of texts online.
>
> One about biquads is here:
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/filters/BiQuad_Section.html
> then follow the links.
>
> I played around a bit with the [biquad~] today and came up with
> attached patch, which is similar to CH's patch. It's attached.

This is awesome, thanks for sharing it.  I was wondering if people
using biquads just came up with the numbers off the top of their
heads, I guess not.  This is really educational.
I came across the JOS text before, too, but was quickly overwhelmed.
I hope to make my way through the whole manuscript.

-Chuckk