[PD] DSP loops

Kim Taylor kimoni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:46:31 CET 2007

>I recommend doing this only in subpatches, with
>individual block~ objects, rather than for huge sections of your patch.

Unfortunately, as I said, the signal feedback loop occurs on the top layer
of the program- I tried writing a delay line with the minimum length as an
abstraction and completing the system loop with that, but Pd won't allow it,
so therefore the top layer (and I'm guessing all the ones below it) needs to
be blocksize 1. Effectively my whole program!
Anyway, I'll give it a try it before slating it further.