[PD] Looping

PORRES mentalosmosis at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 21:09:14 CET 2007

actually i just adapted from B08.sampler.loop doc example (it uses tabread~)... which in fact alerts about discontinuity problems, and I was wondering if there was another way around... cheers

Thomas Mayer <thomas at dergrossebruder.org> wrote: PORRES wrote:
> hi there, I edited a nice sample to play looped in od, but it clicks a
lot, i dont know why... anyone ever had this problem and has any ideas
on overcoming it?

What do you use for looping? [tabplay~ sample_array] or
[tabread4~ sample_array]? If using the latter object, do you use [line],
[line~] or [vline~] for reading the sample?

Please be more specific, maybe you can attach your patch.

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."