[PD] mapping library examples

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Wed Jan 31 10:34:44 CET 2007

On 31/01/2007, at 6.38, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> http://nime.org/2006/proc/nime2006_106.pdf

Nice. That would be cool to have in the articles section ;-)

>>> back.  I am
>>> whether
>>> real

I've used [listto] and [tolist] a few times, but not the library as
such. And i've only used them to do some more or less general list
processing - nothing mapping related. Found them while poking about,
maybe in the search for the pop object that pops the last list item
out of the list.

best, steffen