[PD] Gemwin as Capture Driver to use in other software

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:26:56 CET 2007

GEM renders all of the geometry on the graphics card, so it has to be read
back to the CPU memory first which is a slow process.  Also, I do not know
of any standard to share frames of video between applications.  You will
surely get much better performance from two machines running one app each
and using a video mixer or switcher to change between them.