[PD] makefile

europa989 at aol.com europa989 at aol.com
Thu Feb 1 20:17:26 CET 2007

hi, if this is too dumb a question on my part, then dont bother. i
currently have this random version of linux on a computer. I got PD on
it, though it has issues opening GEm (its pd-extended, probably newest
version, got it like 4 days ago or less). I downloaded Gem from that
IEM website and read instructions for installing the GEM folder. It
said a lot of stuff by running the makefile and makeauxlibs out of the
source folder. I found these files. (I also have gcc if thats of help).
I was wondering what to do. I've like clicked these makefile and
makeauxlibs files and I don't know if that's supposed to do anything, I
can't tell if it did. I've never done this make thing before and I dont
understand how it works. Pointing to a solution elsewhere on the
internet that describes this stuff or some aid would help much. thanks
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.