[PD] Live Apectrum Analyzer

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Fri Feb 2 02:39:24 CET 2007

Michael Garrett wrote:
> Now here is a question... does anyone have software that will take a 2D
> image and convert it to a wave file??
>
> Really just an inverse cosine transform (all data is real)... Would be an
> interesting thing to play with, hmmm probably a way to have phase represent
> color.. ( think I have a dimensionality problem, or dementia)...

Here's some software for Windows, that runs with the latest version of
wine under Linux, at least for me (Gnu/Debian, with packages from wine):

http://hem.passagen.se/rasmuse/Coagula.htm

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."