[PD] pdp in os x 10.4.7 / pd-extended 0.39.2

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Fri Feb 2 19:46:40 CET 2007

ola,

both of your problems are very independent..

* first problem is that pdp_xv doesn't exist on OSX,
use pdp_glx instead
and don't forget to launch the X server before creating this window,
if this doesn't work, i don't know why..

* second problem ( the font problem )
is that you need the default font that pidip uses
which is helmetr.tff
and that the 'make install' in pidip should install..
you can get this font in the /fonts directory in pidip :
http://ydegoyon.free.fr/pidip-0.12.20.tar.gz

suerte,
sevy