[PD] flext, fluid~, readanysf~, and FLEXT_USE_CMEM (or don't)

Koray Tahiroglu ktahirog at uiah.fi
Sat Feb 3 13:07:02 CET 2007

hello,

for those who are interested in to use fluid~ with soundfont
instruments under OSX, here it is the before -flext compiled
fluid~.pd_darwin file. It works fine in my machine under OSX  10.4.8
and Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7, but I never tried with any other machine.
http://www.puredata.org/Members/korayt/pdfiles/fluid~pd_darwin.tgz/

Koray.

M.Koray Tahiroglu
Media Lab,UIAH
http://mlab.uiah.fi/~korayt/
tel: +358 50 939 02 33 ( in Finland only)
tel: +90 533 712 8245