[PD] Data structure loop selection

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 21:04:45 CET 2007

Thanks Peter!

Now I can create a table object with your messages.
But the problem is that I don't want to create a subpatch with a table.
Instead of that I would like to create a table in a existing subpatch
($1_table) with all my data structure markers. Maybe it's better to create
first my subpatch $1_table with your messages and then create all the data
structure inside.

Anyway, thanks a lot and regards.

--
Raul Diaz Poblete