[PD] Data structure loop selection

raul diaz raul.lete at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 21:30:48 CET 2007

Sorry, maybe I might give a better explanation.

I want to create all my loop selection each loadbang. So, I could clear the
subpatch (f.e.$1_table) at loadbang and after that I create my array and my
data structure markers. This way, I avoid to duplicate data structure
markers.
But, if there is another way to create my data structure markers in a
existing subpatch (f.e.$1_table) without duplicate risk, it will be perfect
too.

BTW: you left graz again, didn't you?

> I was in graz during last year, until juny. I would like to visit graz in
sprig...maybe at springseven festival!

Saludos.

--
Raul Diaz Poblete