[PD] the state of VST plugins in Pd

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Sun Feb 4 04:11:34 CET 2007

Hi all,

I know that there was some activity going on at some point with using
VST plugins in Pd, and I got the impression that there were several
unrelated objects, or legacy objects, and I was never really sure
which the "current" VST object was for Pd (plugin~? vst~?). So…

Is it currently possible to host VST objects in OS X in Pd? Which
object should I be using? CVS? Is compilation straightforward?

Thanks!
David

ps. My question also goes for LADSPA, does the old plugin~ work for
LADSPA in os x?

--
http://sintheta.org