[PD] the state of VST plugins in Pd

David NG McCallum d at mentalfloss.ca
Sun Feb 4 16:45:27 CET 2007

Should also say that when I try to compile plugin~ I get the following
error (that I saw mentioned on the list earlier, and the only solution
I could find anyone give was to find a binary of plugin~ somewhere,
which isn't that helpful):

gcc -dynamiclib -o plugin~.pd_linux jload.os jsearch.os plugin~.os
ld: Undefined symbols:
_class_addmethod
_class_new
_dsp_addv
_gensym
_inlet_free
_inlet_new
_nullfn
_outlet_anything
_outlet_free
_outlet_new
_pd_new
_post
_sys_getsr
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
scons: *** [plugin~.pd_linux] Error 1

D!

--
http://sintheta.org