[PD] the state of VST plugins in Pd

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Sun Feb 4 19:44:24 CET 2007

dssi~ definitely works on OS X for both LADSPA and DSSI plugins. The
official release can be found at:
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jb/dssi%7E/view

There is a dependency on the liblo library. You will also need the
LADSPA and DSSI SDK's if you want to compile from source. Let me know if
you have any problems.

Alternatively if you let me know which platform you are on (powerpc,
intel), and which version of PD, I could send you a binary.

best,

Jamie